Friday, April 1, 2011

Yesterdays NOTD (didnt last long)

K, I was going to post yesterdays NOTD and call it todays cause I figured I would still be wearing it, but through no fault of the polish itself, I couldnt keep myself from fidgeting to the point of picking it away. So it is no more, but it was cute while it lasted!

Playa de Platinum + Dots!


I wanted to do something simple and neutral, and as you can see I did neither, but I had Essie Playa de Platinum in my untrieds, and hadn't been really excited about testing it. So I used it, but hated the color on me, mega lobster hand maker, and I was waaay too lazy to take it off and start over with the polish picking process...

So I just grabbed a cheapie set of colors I got from ross (Simply Sweet if anyone's wondering) and started doing dots. I added some yellow from OPI Banana Bandana for the sake of rainbows everywhere.

It was springy, cute, and fun, but it didn't stay :p

No comments:

Post a Comment