Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools! & NOTD+ B2G1 @ Sallys

Ok, I thought about splitting this up into multiple posts for the sake of organization, but I already made another post today and didn't want to spam your RSS feed ^_^. See, that's me being considerate!

First off, happy April Fools Day! I am not much for pranking personally anymore, I got my fill of it with my amazing day filled with magic ink in middle school, but have fun with it! And try not to put any whoopie cushions on my seat! Did you see the Zoya April Fools prank? Heres a recap if you missed it:

It looks like someone at Zoya has been stalking the NB! Our love for a good linear holo will not be teased! :-( Though hopefully this is a hint that Zoya gets the message and we can expect some holo from them in the future.

Speaking of holo, todays NOTD was ChG TTYL, the camera cant capture this well, its so truly amazing. I wanted something fun but not crazy, and this fit the bill, especially for the sunny weekend we are looking forward to! Last time I tried to wear holos the sun just wouldn't shine, so here is some holospammage for today!

A closer shot so you can see the linear goodness! My cuticles have gotten a lot better thanks to all the suggestions I have received, soon they will be perfect! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^_^

Indoors this looks like a boring, practically work-appropriate pink shimmer, but out of doors its holosplosion! I was so happy to get my grubby little mitts on this gem, most of my htfs I find in dusties, but this one came from a blog sale, I was worried about regretting the expenditure, as I paid well above retail for this beauty, but it was worth it! Yay! I am only missing L8R G8R from the ChG OMG set now, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to hunt down backups!

Of course...*cough cough* I might not feel the need for that if someone would actually come out with LINEAR HOLOS!

OK, that's enough of that. Lastly, I just wanted to make an announcement that is definitely NOT an April Fools joke, this month at all US Sally's Beauty Supply they are having B2G1 on all nail polish (mix and match!), as well as a bunch of other stuff. Here is a link to their flyer if you are interested.

Later Lovers!

GlamerGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment