Monday, March 28, 2011

DS Glow and Black Shatter

Hey guys,

I am a little late to the crack train, I'll admit, but I'm definitely on it now! At the beginning, there was just a weird "textural" issue that squicked me about it when i saw it on people, but i fixed that by adding a few coats of tc, if it was more texturally defined id probably add some bonder under that to smooth it out. But I like these results. This was the second day of my DS Glow mani, which I found in a dusty well below retail and unexpectedly love.

My friend told me the middle one looked like a circuitboard last night at our weekly "blood sex and violence" TV meetup (we watched the super teen angsty Vampire Diaries). What do you think?


My cuticles are still a work in progress, as I am a recovering nail/cuticle biter of years and years. The damage is still healing. Heres the DS Glow by itself:I really love it by itself, its less out there than my usual blues and greens, but still unique :)

Thanks for Playing!,
GlamerGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment