Monday, May 30, 2011

Sales and organization.

No swatches or pics, sorry :-( I think I'm getting sick with whatever my roommmate had and I have zero energy. My mani is all chippy and stuff :-(

I did however want to touch base and tell you that you should check out your local Trade Secrets. Its old news, but they are selling off all their Essie polishes, and the price as dropped to $2. Most of the places I have seen are pretty picked over, but its worth checking out. Also, since we know I have a LOT of polish, I asked if i could buy some of the Essie racks they were getting rid of, and she gave them to me for $5. Yay. Now I can display my polishes all prettily in my melmers and racks. Ill be sure to take pictures of it when I finish.

Now. I think its time for a nap. Can you guys reccomend any good tv shows I havn't seen? Cause i feel like ive seen them all and I want something to watch while I feel awful...

-GlamerGirl

3 comments:

  1. I so wish we had one! Do you mean like on netflix or just on telly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telly or netflix :-) i just want something to kill time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

    Thanks!

    Jackie
    jclarkmca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete